If you visit moscophones web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and moscophones' web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as moscophonesgh.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to Mosco Phones in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), Mosco phones will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to Mosco Phones through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Mosco Phones undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- Where Mosco Phones reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather Your Data from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where Mosco Phones has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your credit worthiness;
- Where Mosco Phones reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering Your Data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
Where Mosco Phones collects Your Data from sources other than you, it undertakes: To do so only by legal means;
Mosco Phones undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
Mosco Phones undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of Mosco Phones, or any staff-member or contractor of Mosco Phones in the course of their work.
Mosco Phones undertakes to use Your Data only for:
· The purposes for which it was collected;
· Such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between Mosco Phones and You;
· Such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, Mosco Phones will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
· Such additional purposes as are authorized by law (in particular to protect Mosco Phones' interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to Mosco Phones or have committed a breach of the criminal law).
At all times, we will offer you opportunities to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you changed your mind. Any email we send you will contain an easy automate Unsubscribe link: http://moscophonesgh.com/newsletters/Unsubscribe at the bottom, so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indication in the email.
Disclosure refers to making Your Data available to any party other than Mosco Phones and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving.
Mosco Phones undertakes to disclose Your Data only under the following circumstances:
· In the course of business being conducted between You and Mosco Phones, where disclosure is necessary to a contractor, such as payment processors like MTN MM and Delivery carriers. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, Mosco Phones undertakes to exercise control over Mosco Phones’ contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
· Where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena. In these circumstances, Mosco Phones will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the disclosure has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law;
· Where permitted by law (e.g. the reporting of suspected breach of the criminal law to a law enforcement agency; and in an emergency, where Mosco Phones believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure of Your Data will materially assist in the protection of the life of health of some person), provided that Mosco Phones will apply due diligence to ensure that the exercise of the permission is justifiable.
In all cases, Mosco Phones undertakes to disclose only such of Your Data as is necessary in the particular circumstances.
Data Retention and Destruction
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Mosco Phones undertakes:
· To retain Your Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose; and
· To destroy Your Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
· Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if that is required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena, or a warning by a law enforcement agency that delivery of a court order is imminent. In these circumstances Mosco Phones:
· Will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
· Will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data;
Access by You to Your Personal Data
Mosco Phones undertakes to provide you with access to Your Data, subject to only such conditions and processes as are reasonable in the circumstances. In particular, Mosco Phones undertakes to enable access:
· Without unreasonable delay
· Without cost
Mosco Phones undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience; for example, relatively straightforward procedures may be involved in order to provide you with access through a channel that you have previously registered with Mosco Phones (such as a particular email-address), but may impose more onerous procedures if you wish to use some other channel.
Mosco Phones declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws.
You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and Mosco Phones, in particular the jurisdiction in which you live or in which you performed the relevant acts, and the jurisdiction in which Mosco Phones is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.